Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville complies with ASHP accreditation requirements and utilizes the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). All applicants must be registered with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP) Residency Matching Program.
2 positions are available with a start date of June 19, 2023.
Applications should be submitted by January 15th, 2023
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from accredited college of pharmacy
- U.S. citizen or active visa
- Eligible for Kentucky licensure
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Pharmacy transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- On-site interview preferred
- PhORCAS application
- In addition to standard material submitted through PhORCAS, applicants will be required to download and submit the application linked below and a recent photo.