People of all ages choose cosmetic services. Some want to look younger; others want to change a certain feature or trait. We offer a variety of aesthetic procedures to help you look and feel your best.
Baptist Health Deaconess cosmetic services include:
- Botox can help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botox will take 3–6 days to begin to see results and up to two weeks until you see your final result.
- The improvement will last 3–4 months, and then you may need another treatment.
- Juvederm Voluma: Designed to shape your chin and contour your cheeks.
- Juvederm Ultra XC: Designed to reduce moderate to severe facial wrinkles, lip augmentation and perioral lines.
- Juvederm Ultra: Injection into facial tissue to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Vobella: Injection into the lips for lip augmentation and perioral lines.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty): Surgery to change the position of excessively prominent ears or change size and shape. Also torn earlobe repair.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): Surgery to improve the appearance of upper or lower eyelids; can help correct impaired vision due to sagging skin.
- Facial Fat Grafting/Fat Transfer: Fat is removed from one area of the body to the face to improve the area where the fat is injected.
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty): Surgery to change the shape and appearance of the nose.
Give us a call today, and we can schedule a consultation to make a customized plan for you.
Meet the Provider
Sara Wing, MD
Dr. Wing earned a medical degree from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and completed a residency at Southern Illinois School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
As an otolaryngologist, Sara is trained to diagnose and treat diseases and conditions of the ears, nose and throat.
Sara is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.