When you come to Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville, you can count on:
- Award-winning care: Both the Joint Commission and U.S. News and World Report have recognized us for excellence in orthopedic care.
- Highly trained physicians and supporting staff: Many of our surgeons, nurses and physical therapists have specialty and advanced orthopedics and sports medicine training and accreditations.
- Patient support services and education: We’ve created specialized education programs to better prepare our patients for surgery or to help them avoid surgery altogether.
- Specialized care: We offer:
- The highest level of sports medicine care available: In our programs, you have access to the same level of sports medicine care as a professional athlete.
- Extended hours and specialty clinics: We’ve designed our services to be convenient for you and your family. For that reason, many of our locations offer specialty clinics and extended hours on weekends or before your workday begins.
Orthopedic Services and Locations
You are never too far from Baptist Health Deaconess’s innovative, patient-centric orthopedic care. We are committed to providing you the best care, education and pain management possible, including:
- Pre-operative testing
- Orthopedic surgeries, including joint replacements
- Short-term rehab
- Patient education and patient support
- Emergency orthopedic care
- Sports medicine care
- Outpatient physical therapy
Learn more about physical therapy and rehab in Madisonville.
Emergency Orthopedic Care
Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville offers emergency orthopedic care for the entire family at all of our orthopedic locations, both rural and urban. Our trauma services include emergency fracture surgeries.
If you or a loved one has been injured and requires emergency care, please go directly to the nearest Baptist Health Deaconess Emergency Department or dial 9-1-1.
Sports Medicine at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville
Our sports medicine-trained physicians, athletic trainers and physical therapists create individualized physical therapy and rehabilitation treatment plans just for you.
Learn more about our comprehensive sports medicine, sports performance and rehabilitation care.
The Patient Experience at Baptist Health Deaconess
Everyone, from our office staff to our surgeons, is here to help you feel better. We do our best to make your experience the smoothest it can be by offering the following:
- We provide and emphasize patient education.
- We explain treatments and treatment options.
- We listen to your needs and preferences.
- We ensure you fully understand your condition.