Rehabilitation at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville is focused on helping you return to your normal daily activities.
Our team of rehabilitation and physical therapy specialists work with patients and their families to plan treatment and set goals. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language therapy services to treat a variety of conditions in adults and children.
With locations in Madisonville, Dawson Springs, Hopkinsville, and Princeton, Baptist Health Deaconess Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation is proud to provide a wide range of support therapies for hard core athletes, senior citizens, and everyone in between. Our clinical team is here for you to provide both preventative and rehabilitative services customized for the individual.
Things to know about Physical Therapy
- It is very important to attend your scheduled physical or occupational therapy appointments. Your progress will depend on your compliance with this program.
- If you are unable to make an appointment, please notify us the day before or as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate your needs and reschedule for another time or date.
- If you miss two therapy appointments in a row without notifying us, any scheduled follow up visits will automatically be canceled. You will then need to call us in order to schedule another appointment.
- Just like it is important for you to take all of your medications as directed by your physician, each therapy visit is expected to be attended. Your improvements and your attendance are important for you and to your physician.
- Some insurances require compliant attendance in order for your visits to be covered.