Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville Visitation Guidelines
As of October, 4, 2021, the hospital will allow for the following visitation:
9:00 am- 8:00 pm, 7 Days A Week
- Med/Surg patients: One visitor at a time, limit of two per calendar day.
- COVID end-of-life patients: One visitor for 15 minutes. Visit will be pre-arranged and all PPE requirements must be met.
- Emergency Department: One person may accompany the patient unless they are placed in split-flow or are COVID suspect.
- Mother-Baby/Labor & Delivery: One visitor/support person.
- NICU: Two visitors/support persons per baby.
- Sports Medicine: One caregiver present if needed at facility discretion.
- Merle M. Mahr Cancer Center: One visitor in clinic, one essential visitor in infusion and radiation therapy with approval of director.
- Critical Care: No visitors at this time.
- No visitors with patients who are receiving routine tests.
- Behavioral Health patients: No visitors except at the request of the psychiatrist.
- Waiting rooms and lobbies remain closed.
- Exceptions for end-of-life patients may be made at unit director discretion.
- Medical Group Physician Offices and Clinic sites: One visitor only for all visits.
- Enter through the Emergency Department after 6:00 pm.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask at all times and will be screened for COVID prior to entry. No children under the age of 16 are allowed to visit at this time.