Just like a DAISY would not be able to grow without the help of the BEE, our nurses could not do what they do for our patients without the outstanding teamwork of other health care professionals on the patient care team.
That’s why Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville recognizes patient care team members who work alongside nurses through a similar honor called the BEE Award. Anyone at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville who is on the patient care team – such as LPNs, nursing assistants, techs, Environmental Services, Food & Nutrition, Unit Secretaries, Rehab, Pharmacy, Case Management or others – can be nominated for the BEE Award. Just like the DAISY Award, nominations can be submitted by patients, families, and colleagues. Recipients will be chosen by a committee at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville and will be honored with the BEE Award throughout the year.
Each honoree will receive a BEE Award pin, a certificate recognizing them as an exceptional caregiver, a bag filled with goodies, and treats for the department.
BEE Award Criteria
Nominate Someone Today
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism in the work environment
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of BHDM
- Is a colleague in good standing
- Honors and supports all members of the BHDM family in delivering the best experience for our patients, families and visitors
- Establishes a special connection with patients, families and visitors through trust and emotional support
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork with peers and co-workers
We invite you to nominate a patient care team member (other than a nurse) for the BEE Award by filling out the form below.