Just like a DAISY would not be able to grow without the help of the BEE, the SUNSHINE makes every day brighter. Our nurses and patient care team could not do what they do for our patients without the outstanding teamwork of our support staff.
That’s why Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville recognizes support staff members who work alongside the patient care team through a similar honor called the Sunshine Award. Anyone at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville who is in a non-patient care role – such as Accounting or others – can be nominated for the Sunshine Award. Just like the DAISY and BEE Award, nominations can be submitted by patients, families, and colleagues. Recipients will be chosen by a committee at Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville and will be honored with the Sunshine Award throughout the year.
Each honoree will receive a Sunshine Award pin, a certificate recognizing them as an extraordinary team member, a bag filled with goodies, and treats for the department.
Sunshine Award Criteria
Nominate Someone Today
- Having a kind and positive attitude that helps brighten the care environment for patients, families and colleagues
- Working as an essential part of the team to provide excellent care
- Always going above and beyond to help
- Demonstrating outstanding communication and decision-making skills
- Serving as a positive role model
- Creating exceptional experiences for others
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of BHDM
- Is a colleague in good standing
We invite you to nominate a support staff member for the Sunshine Award by filling out the form below.